How to use our courses in Absorb
Export SCORM Package
Using iHasco course content within the Absorb LMS is easy. To begin with you'll need to log-in to your iHasco LMS to export the necessary SCORM packages.
- Once logged into the iHasco LMS navigate to 'Account > Course Options'
- Make sure that the course you wish to use is set to 'By assignment only', then save changes.
- Navigate to 'Account > Course Passes' and create a new course pass for the required course.
- Having created a course pass click to view the course pass detail and download the appropriate SCORM package
Import SCORM package
Download the SCORM 2004 package from your iHasco LMS and follow these steps to install the package and start using it.
- Once logged into Absorb, navigate to the Admin view by using the blue drop down menu (top right) and click on 'Admin'.
- Click on 'Courses' from the left menu and select 'Courses' from the list.
- From the 'Add New' drop down menu, click on 'Import Course'.
- Select 'SCORM 2004' and upload the '.zip folder' which contains the SCORM 2004 package that you downloaded from your iHasco LMS.
- Click 'Submit' and fill in the fields provided.
- Click the green 'Save' button on the right and you're don.
Need help using our SCORM packages in Absorb? Don't hesitate to contact our customer support team.