Adobe Captivate Prime
How to use our courses with Adobe Captivate Prime
Export SCORM package
Using iHasco course content within the Adobe Captivate Prime LMS is easy. To begin with you'll need to log-in to your iHasco LMS to export the necessary SCORM packages.
- Once logged into the iHasco LMS navigate to 'Account > Course Options'
- Make sure that the course you wish to use is set to 'By assignment only', then save changes.
- Navigate to 'Account > Course Passes' and create a new course pass for the required course.
- Having created a course pass click to view the course pass detail and download the appropriate SCORM package.
Import SCORM package
Download the SCORM 2004 package from your iHasco LMS and then follow the steps below to install the course within your Adobe Captivate Prime LMS:
- Select 'Module Library' from the left menu and click on 'Add'.
- Give the module a Name and upload the '.zip folder' which contains the SCORM 2004 package that you downloaded from your iHasco LMS.
- Click 'Save'.
- Select 'My Courses' from the left menu and click on 'Add'.
- Specify a Course Name and any other fields that you wish to fill in.
- In the 'Content' section, add a module and select 'Self Paced Module' and add the Module created earlier.
- Click 'Save' and you're done.
Need help using our SCORM packages in Adobe Captivate Prime? Don't hesitate to contact our customer support team.