At iHasco we want everyone to benefit from our high-quality video-based e-learning so we've worked with Docebo to ensure that you can use our SCORM compliant course content in their modular Learning Management System. You still get the benefit of our great customer service and your staff get to enjoy our first-class training within a familiar environment.
How to use our courses in Docebo
Export SCORM package
Using iHasco course content within the Docebo LMS is easy. To begin with you'll need to log-in to your iHasco LMS to export the necessary SCORM packages.
- Once logged into the iHasco LMS navigate to 'Account > Course Options'
- Make sure that the course you wish to use is set to 'By assignment only', then save changes.
- Navigate to 'Account > Course Passes' and create a new course pass for the required course.
- Having created a course pass click to view the course pass detail and download the appropriate SCORM package.
Import SCORM package
Download the SCORM 2004 package from your iHasco LMS and follow these steps to install the package and start using it in Docebo.
- From the Docebo Dashboard, select the cog icon on the left and click on 'New Course' (red icons on the right).
- Specify a Course Name and Description and click 'Confirm'.
- Add new 'Training Materials' and from the dropdown menu on the left select 'SCORM'.
- Upload the '.zip folder' which contains the SCORM 2004 package that you downloaded from your iHasco LMS.
- Click on 'Save Changes' and you're done.
Need help using our SCORM packages in Docebo? Don't hesitate to contact our customer support team.