How to use our courses in Litmos
Export SCORM package
Using iHasco course content within the Litmos LMS is easy. To begin with you'll need to log-in to your iHasco LMS to export the necessary SCORM packages.
- Once logged into the iHasco LMS navigate to 'Account > Course Options'
- Make sure that the course you wish to use is set to 'By assignment only', then save changes.
- Navigate to 'Account > Course Passes' and create a new course pass for the required course.
- Having created a course pass click to view the course pass detail and download the appropriate SCORM package.
Import SCORM package
Downloaded the SCORM 2004 package from your iHasco LMS and follow these steps to install the package and start using it in Litmos.
- Once logged into Litmos switch to 'Admin view' and navigate to 'Courses'
- Click 'Create a new course' and specify a Course Title, Description and any other fields you wish to fill in.
- Once your course is created from the 'Content' tab within the course use 'Upload' and 'Choose the .zip folder' containing the SCORM package you have downloaded from the iHasco LMS.
- Once your SCORM package has imported you can start using it.
Need help using our SCORM packages in Litmos? Don't hesitate to contact our customer support team.