How to use our courses in Moodle
Export SCORM package
Using iHasco course content within the Moodle LMS is easy. To begin with you'll need to log-in to your iHasco LMS to export the necessary SCORM packages.
- Once logged into the iHasco LMS navigate to 'Account > Course Options'
- Make sure that the course you wish to use is set to 'By assignment only', then save changes.
- Navigate to 'Account > Course Passes' and create a new course pass for the required course.
- Having created a course pass click to view the course pass detail and download the appropriate SCORM package.
Import SCORM package
Moodle only supports SCORM 1.2 packages out of the box. To use our course content within the Moodle LMS you should download a SCORM 1.2 package from your iHasco LMS and then follow the steps below to install the course within Moodle:
- From your Moodle Dashboard, click on Courses and add a new course.
- Specify a Course full name, Course short name and any other fields you wish to fill in then click Save and Return.
- Click on the course you have just created and click 'Add an activity or resource' at the top.
- Select 'SCORM package' from the options on the left and click Add.
- Specify a name and any other fields you wish to fill in.
- In the 'Package' section, select the plus icon inside package file and select the '.zip folder' which contains the SCORM 1.2 package you downloaded from your iHasco LMS.
- Click Save and Return to Course and then you're done.
Need help using our SCORM packages in Moodle? Don't hesitate to contact our customer support team.