How to use our courses in Talent LMS
Export SCORM package
Using iHasco course content within the Talent LMS is easy. To begin with you'll need to log-in to your iHasco LMS to export the necessary SCORM packages.
- Once logged into the iHasco LMS navigate to 'Account > Course Options'
- Make sure that the course you wish to use is set to 'By assignment only', then save changes.
- Navigate to 'Account > Course Passes' and create a new course pass for the required course.
- Having created a course pass click to view the course pass detail and download the appropriate SCORM package.
Import SCORM package
Talent-LMS only supports the SCORM 1.2 package out of the box. To use our course content within the Talent-LMS you should download a SCORM 1.2 package from your iHasco LMS and then follow the steps below to install the course within your Talent-LMS:
- From your Talent-LMS Home page, click on 'Add Course' under Courses.
- Specify a Course Name and any other fields you wish to fill in then click on Save and Select Users.
- Navigate to the 'Course' tab and click on 'Go to course'.
- From the add dropdown menu, select 'SCORM | TinCan'.
- Specify a Unit Name and upload your .zip file that contains your SCORM 1.2 package that you downloaded from your iHasco LMS.
- Click 'Save and View' and you're done.
Need help using our SCORM packages in Talent LMS? Don't hesitate to contact our customer support team.