How to merge duplicate users
Duplicate user accounts can be merged into one master record.
To merge the duplicate users:
- Click the Users tab on the menu bar at the top of the page to show the User management page.
- Find the duplicate users by filtering, see How to use filtering to find a user.
- To select all the duplicate users, click the check box on the left of their details.
- The Action bar shows the total number of users selected and the Actions box. Click on the arrow on the Actions box to show the menu.
- Select Merge users… to open the Merge users window.
- Select the master user from the list of duplicates.
- Click Merge users.
Note When merging users, you cannot use the tick icon on the left of the column headers to select all filtered users.