How to add an individual user
A quick way to add an individual user is to type their details into the LMS.
To add individual users:
- Click the Users tab on the menu bar at the top of the page to show the User management page.
- Click Add/update users to show the ADD OR UPDATE USERS page.
- Click the >_Text entry tab to show the Add or update users by text entry card.
- Type the users email address, first name and last name in the box. You must separate each detail with a comma. For example, PJones@gmail.com, Paul, Jones, Amazing Cleaning Ltd, London
- To send the user a welcome email immediately, select the Send users a training suite welcome email check box.
- Click Start upload.
- Check the system has mapped your user’s details to the correct user profile fields.
- To change a mapping click the corresponding profile field arrow to show the list and select an alternative profile field.
- To cancel a column mapping, click the corresponding profile field arrow to show the list and select Nothing (skip).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Confirm column mappings to import the user to the LMS.
Note You can add more than one user with this method by adding more rows.
The details you have entered are listed on the left of the Map columns page. On the right are the corresponding user profile fields.
A confirmation message is shown, click OK to clear the message.