How to disable custom profile fields
A custom profile field is a property of a user that you can customise.
Disabling a Custom profile field permanently deletes all existing user data associated with that field. This action cannot be undone.
Caution: To avoid loss of data, before disabling, check that the field is not necessary for user or report filtering or organisational segments.
To disable a Custom Profile field:
- Click the Settings tab on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the USERS card.
- Click User profile fields to show the list of available Custom profile fields.
- Scroll through the list to find the custom profile field you want to disable.
- Clear the check box on the left of the field name to disable the profile field.
- Read the confirmation message and if you are sure, click OK.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save Changes.