How to change administrator access type
Access type defines the tasks an administrator can do. For detailed information on access types see Administrator access types.
To change an administrator’s access type:
- Click the Settings tab on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the USERS card.
- Click Administrative users to show the list of administrators.
- Find the administrator to be changed and click the Access link on the right of their details to show the menu.
- Select the Access type and click OK.
The new Access type is shown under the Administrators name.