How to enrol/unenrol a group of learners on training courses
Learners can be enrolled onto or unenrolled from courses with an Enrolment Method set to ‘By assignment only’.
Note If the learner is enrolled on this course via Smart Enrolments, you cannot change their enrolment status. To learn more see How to add/remove Smart Enrolments.
To enrol/unenrol the learners:
- Click the Users tab on the menu bar at the top of the page to show the User management page.
- Find the user by filtering, to learn more see How to use filtering to find a user.
- To select all the learners, click the check box on the left of the column headings, this selects all the users in the filtered list.
- The Action bar shows the total number of learners selected and the Actions box. Click on the arrow on the Actions box to show the menu.
- Select Manage enrolment to show the Manage enrolments page.
- Check the number of learners shown at the top of the page.
- Choose the course/s from the list:
- Scroll down and click Apply enrolment changes to users.
To enrol this group of learners on the course click Enrolled
To unenrol this group of learners from a course click Not enrolled
To make no changes to a course click Leave as is