How to restrict registration to organisation email addresses
If you are using an enrolment method of Self registration or Moderated self registration, learners register themselves with MyLMS using their email address.
Using Email domain lock you can restrict which email addresses learners can use to register. For example, you can ensure your learners register using their work email address.
This does not prevent an administrator from manually adding users with any email address.
Note: This change will be effective immediately.
To enable Email domain lock:
- Click the Settings tab on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the ADVANCED card.
- Click Security to show the Security page.
- In the REGISTRATION & LOGIN card, select the Email domain lock check box.
- In the Email domain box, type your organisation’s domain, for example, organisation.co.uk, organisation.com.
- Scroll down and click Save changes.