How to monitor your credits and subscriptions
Your organisation accesses training courses through subscriptions and credits. Speak to your account manager to purchase additional subscriptions and credits.
When a learner starts a course, one credit is deducted. Depending on your preference, credits are either allocated to specific courses or shared between all your subscribed courses.
To show credits and subscriptions:
- Click the MyLMS tab on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to find the ACCOUNT card.
- This shows the number of courses you are subscribed to and the total number of credits remaining.
- Click the Review credits & subscriptions... link to open the Credits & subscriptions page.
The CREDITS card shows:
- How many credits you currently have remaining. This value is constantly updated.
- Your credit liability, this shows how many credits you require over the next 30 days. This is calculated using your current enrolments and course expiry dates.
Note If you do not have enough credits available for learners to complete training due in the next 30 days, a warning message is shown. Contact your account manager to purchase additional credits.
The USAGE card shows a bar graph of the credits used each month. Point to a bar to see detailed information about the month's credit usage.
The SUBSCRIPTIONS card shows:
- Your account renewal date.
- A list of your subscribed courses. If you allocate credits to specific courses it shows Allocation, Used and Remaining values.
- If you have purchased a trainers licence for a course, the Launch in classroom mode button is shown.
Daily automated emails can include your credit liability with an instant alert email when your last credit is used by a learner starting a course. To learn how to set automated emails see How to start/stop sending automated reminder emails.