How to run a course in a classroom mode
To run a course in classroom mode for a group of learners you need to contact your account manager for a trainers license.
Courses can be run in both classroom mode and as individual training sessions.
Before running the course:
- Contact your account manager for test papers and answers.
- Locate a room which you can use to provide ‘face to face’ classroom based training.
- If using a projector or interactive white board check it connects to the device running MyLMS.
To run the course in classroom mode:
- Click the MyLMS tab on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to find the Courses card.
- Find the Course.
- Click the … to the right of the course you wish to run in classroom mode.
- Click Launch in classroom mode.
The trainer controls the video player, and clicks through each section of the course.
To run the test:
- When the training course has finished the trainer manually organises the test using the test papers.
- The trainer marks the test papers.
- The trainer calculates the % score.
To add the results:
- The learners need to be added to the LMS see How to add an individual user.
- The trainer adds the results see How to add classroom results.
To print the certificates:
Print the course certificates see How to download/print all certificates for a course.