How to download/print all certificates for a course
To download all the learner certificates for a course:
- Click the Reports tab on the menu bar at the top of the page to show the Course Reports page.
- Find your course by applying filters, see How to use filtering to find a course report.
- To select your learners, click the tick icon on the left of the column headings, this selects all the learners on the course.
- The Action bar shows the total number of users selected and the Actions box. Click on the arrow on the Actions box to show the menu.
- Select Download certificates to show the Bulk download certificates window.
- Click Request certificates.
The certificates are saved as a Portable document format (PDF) file. A link to the certificates is sent to your email. The certificates can also be downloaded from the Jobs list on the main menu.
You can use a web browser like Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari or Google Chrome to open and print the PDF file.