How to enrol/unenrol a learner on training courses
Learners can be enrolled onto or unenrolled from courses with an Enrolment Method of ‘By assignment only’.
Note If the learner is enrolled on this course via Smart Enrolments, you cannot change their enrolment status. To learn more see How to add/remove Smart Enrolments.
To enrol/unenrol the learner:
- Click the Users tab on the menu bar at the top of the page to show the User management page.
- Find the user by filtering, to learn more see How to use filtering to find a user.
- Click the arrow on the right of the users details to show the menu.
- Select Manage enrolment to show the Manage enrolments page.
- Check the learner’s name and email address shown at the top of the page.
Choose the course/s from the list:
To enrol on the course click Enrolled
To unenrol from a course click Not enrolled
- Scroll down and click Apply enrolment changes to 1 user.