How to download all users in a CSV file
Bulk user updates and enrolments require a comma separated values (CSV) file of users. You can download a CSV of all users to edit and upload back into the LMS.
There are two types of download available:
- Bulk user management - Use this download for managing and updating your users in the LMS.
- Offline analysis - Use this download to see additional columns, for example, User ID, for further analysis.
To download all users:
- Click the Users tab on the menu bar at the top of the page to show the User management page.
- To download the users click the Export button on the right.
- In the Export users pop-up window, select the type of download you need.
A link to the All users CSV file is sent to your email. The file can also be downloaded from the Jobs list on the main menu.
You can use an application like Microsoft Excel, Apple Numbers or Google Sheets to create and/or edit a CSV file.