How to download all users in a CSV file
Bulk user updates and enrolments require a comma separated values (CSV) file of users. You can download a CSV of all users to edit and upload back into the LMS.
There are two types of download available:
- Bulk user management - Use this download for managing and updating your users in the LMS.
- Offline analysis - Use this download to see additional columns, for example, User ID, for further analysis.
To download all users:
- Click the Users tab on the menu bar at the top of the page to show the menu.
- Select the type of users to display the User management page.
- To download the users click the Export button on the right.
- In the Export users pop-up window, select the type of download you need.
- The CSV file will be saved in your local downloads folder. You can use an application like Microsoft Excel, Apple Numbers or Google Sheets to create and/or edit a CSV file.