This article explains what to do if you have an Error 6 message shown when accessing training.
During a training session the Learning Management System (LMS) shows an Error 6 message and training stops.
This error occurs when a training session has timed out. The LMS will close your iHASCO web connection and log off your iHASCO account.
- Close your web browser to clear the error.
- Log back in to the LMS using your usual log-in method.
- Resume your training.
If the error message is repeated immediately, the time out error has been saved in your browser’s cache. To clear the error you need to:
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies (see below for links to supported web browsers).
- Close your browser.
- Restart your browser.
- Log-in to the LMS using your usual log-in method.
Note Clearing your browser’s cache and cookies will delete website history and preferences.
To clear your cache:
- in Microsoft Edge click support.microsoft.com
- in Google Chrome click support.google.com
- in Apple Safari click support.apple.com
- in Mozilla Firefox click support.mozilla.org
Then search for manage my cache and cookies and follow the instructions.