Minimum browser requirements
iHASCO’s Learning Management System (LMS) runs in a web browser, this means you don’t need to download or install any software on your computer to use it.
We provide support for the most recent Microsoft browser versions (Edge / Internet Explorer) as well as current versions of Google Chrome, Apple Safari and Mozilla Firefox on currently supported Windows and Apple Mac operating systems.
Supported browsers (Operating systems)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 (Windows 10, 8.1)
- Microsoft Edge (Windows 10)
- Mozilla Firefox (Windows 10, 8.1 / OS X)
- Google Chrome (Windows 10, 8.1 / OS X)
- Desktop/Mobile Safari (OS X / iOS)
As software vendors release new browsers and end support for old browsers, we update our application to ensure the best possible performance. To see advance notice about planned changes to our minimum browser requirements, see our product development blog.
Web browser settings
To ensure the LMS works as expected check the following browser settings:
- Enable cookies - Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser.
- Set your screen resolution - The minimum screen resolution should be set to 1024 x 768. If you're using a netbook, try setting the resolution to 1200 x 800 if things appear out of place.
- Check your web browser add-ons - In some cases, browser add-ons, extensions, ad blockers, or plugins can interfere with the functionality of our application. You may want to disable these extras or try a browser without them.
Web browsers on mobile devices
The LMS is designed to be mobile responsive, which means it will resize and adjust to your screen when you work on a mobile device.