How to download/print all certificates for a learner
All certificates for a single learner can be downloaded/printed as a single document. This is necessary when a learner is leaving the organisation and wants copies of their training certificates to take with them.
To download all the learners certificates:
- Click the Users tab on the menu bar at the top of the page to show the User management page.
- Find the learner by filtering, see How to use filtering to find a user.
- To select the learner, click the check box on the left of their details.
- The Action bar shows the total number of users selected and the Actions box. Click the arrow on the Actions box to show the menu.
- Select Download certificates.
- Click Request certificates.
The certificates are saved as a Portable document format (PDF) file. A link to the certificates is sent to your email. The certificates can also be downloaded from the Jobs list on the main menu.
Note If multiple certificates are downloaded, they will be compressed into a single ZIP file, this makes the file smaller and quicker to download. To UNZIP the file, right-click the file to show the menu, select Extract all, and follow the instructions.
You can use a web browser like Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari or Google Chrome to open and print the PDF file.