How to download/print all certificates for a learner
All certificates for a single learner can be downloaded/printed as a single document. This is necessary when a learner is leaving the organisation and wants copies of their training certificates to take with them.
To download all the learners certificates:
- Click the Users tab on the menu bar at the top of the page to show the menu.
- Select the type of users to show the User management page.
- Find the learner by filtering, see How to use filtering to find a user.
- To select the learner, click the check box on the left of their details.
- The Action bar shows the total number of users selected and the Actions box. Click on the arrow on the Actions box to show the menu.
- Select Download certificates.
- The certificates are saved as a Portable document format (PDF) file in your local downloads folder.
You can use a web browser like Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari or Google Chrome to open and print the PDF file.