How to add a Course pass
A Course pass gives you:
- A shareable URL link to enrol learners on a training course.
- Access to create a course SCORM package. To learn more see What is a course SCORM package.
The URL link gives the administrator the ability to share the link to the training course with learners, for example, via email. When the learner clicks on the link they are automatically enrolled onto the course as they log-in, avoiding the administrator task of enrolment.
Used with the Self registration setting, new learners are automatically registered when they click the link, avoiding the administrator task of learner registration. To learn more about self registration see How to change user registration.
To add a Course pass:
- Click the Settings tab on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- In the COURSES card click SCORM & Course passes.
- Scroll down to the Course passes card.
- Click +Add course pass to show the +Add a new course pass window.
- Click the arrow to show the list of courses.
- Select the course and click Add course pass.
The course is listed on the Course passes card. You can access the course URL link and SCORM package from the menu to the right of the course details.