How to download training reports
The LMS reports on Active users and produces three styles of report:
- Linear including historical data
Matrix style report shows:
One row per user and includes all their profile information, all their enrolled courses, dates and results.
Linear style report shows:
This report has multiple rows per user, each row includes information on one course enrolment and the learner’s most recent result.
Linear with historical data style report shows:
This report has multiple rows per user and course enrolment, each row includes information on one course result. It includes all a learner’s results for a course. For example, a learner enrolled on a First aid course for three years and who has completed the course every year, will have three rows of course information.
Each report is created in a comma separated values (CSV) file format for you to download via an email link.
To generate a report:
- Click the Reports tab on the menu bar at the top of the page to show the menu.
- Select Overview to show the Reports page.
- Scroll down to find the Courses card.
- Click the Request report button on the Consolidated training report bar.
- In the pop-up window select the report style.
- When the report is ready you will receive an email with a link to download the CSV file.
Open the file with a spreadsheet application, like Microsoft Excel, Apple Numbers or Google Sheets. You can analyse the report information by applying filters and calculating totals.