How to add classroom results
When a course is run in classroom mode, learner’s complete the course test manually and their test scores must be added to the course results.
The trainer must calculate each learner’s test score as a percentage.
For example, 20/20 = 100%, 19/20 = 95%.
To add a learner’s classroom result:
- Click the MyLMS tab on the menu bar at the top of the page to show the Dashboard.
- Scroll down to find the Courses card.
- Find the classroom course and click the three dot menu icon on the right.
- Select Add result on the menu to show the Users/Add result page.
- Type in the learner’s email address to find the learner.
- Type the Test Date and the Test Score in the relevant boxes.
- Click Add result to save the learners score for this course.
Repeat for all the learners on the classroom based course.