How to download a SCORM package
There are prerequisites for using SCORM packages. To learn more see What is a course SCORM package.
Note: The training course must have a Course pass before you can download a SCORM package. To learn more see How to add a Course pass.
To download a SCORM package:
- Click the Settings tab on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- In the COURSES card click SCORM & Course passes.
- Scroll down to the Course passes card.
- Find your course in the list and click the menu on the right of the course details.
- Under SCORM packages, select the package version.
- The package is saved in ZIP file format in your local downloads folder.
Log-in to your third party LMS and upload the SCORM package.
We work with the following third party Learning Management System (LMS) providers to ensure that our SCORM packages behave as expected within their software. Click the relevant name to link to their SCORM package upload instructions.
We recommend that you test the course in your third party LMS before making it available to your learners. Check that you can access all parts of the course and that completion is recorded as expected in your third party LMS.
Note: iHASCO are not responsible for the behaviour of our course content within a third party LMS.