How to disable/enable Password protect
Password protect requires all learners to enter a password to log-in to MyLMS.
Note: This change will be effective immediately. The next time your learners log-in to MyLMS they will be prompted to log-in with a secure One click log-in link via email. Following this link they can create a password in their profile, see How to change your password. Learners will still be able to request a secure One click log-in link via email if they forget their password.
Note We recommend enabling password protected log-in if you are using the Documents & Policies module.
To set Password protect:
- Click the Settings tab on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the ADVANCED card.
- Click Security and scroll down to the REGISTRATION & LOGIN card.
- Find Password protected sign in and choose to disable or enable: To disable Password protected sign in, clear the check box.
- Scroll to the bottom of the window and click Save Changes.
To enable Password protected sign in, select the check box.