How to resize an image on a Mac
You can resize your organisations logo or other images for use as branding on your LMS using the Preview application on your Mac.
- Open the Preview application on your Mac
- From the File menu click Open... and navigate to the image you wish to use and click Open
- From the Tools menu click Adjust size...
- For a logo change the image width and height to 100px. For a poster change the image width to 960px.
- Change the resolution to 72 pixels/inch and click OK
- From the File menu click Export...
- Change the format to PNG and check that the file size is below 1Mb.
- Slide the Quality slider to the left if you need to reduce the file size.
- Click Save.
Follow instruction on How to add my organisations branding to add your logo or poster to your LMS.