How to start a new assessment
If you need to assess more than one work area or if the conditions have changed and require reassessment, then you can start a new assessment.
Note You must complete the current assessment before you can start a new assessment.
To start a new assessment:
- Click the Assessments tab on the menu bar at the top of the page to show your assessments.
- Find the assessment you want under Current Assessments.
- Click the menu icon on the right of the assessment name to show the options.
- On the menu, select Start a new assessment.
- On the pop up window click the Start a new assessment button to create your assessment.
- To complete your assessment, see How to complete a course Assessment.
When you have finished, click the Exit button at the top of the page.