How to reset an Assessment
You may need to reset an assessment if conditions change and you need to start again.
Caution Resetting an assessment deletes all your responses and all comments saved by you and your training administrator.
To reset an assessment:
- Click the Assessments tab on the menu bar at the top of the page to show your assessments.
- Find the assessment you want under Current Assessments.
- Click the assessment to open.
- Click the menu icon next to the Exit button.
- On the menu, click Reset.
- Read the caution information and if you are sure you want to reset this assessment, click Continue.
All answers and comments will be deleted from your assessment and you can start again.
Note Completed assessments cannot be reset.