How to download/print an Assessment
Only assessments with a status of Completed can be printed.
To download an assessment:
- Click the Assessments tab on the menu bar at the top of the page to show the menu.
- Select the course name to show the Assessments page.
- Click the Completed tab to list learners with completed assessments.
- Find an individual learner by filtering, see How to use filtering to find a user.
- To select the learner, click the check box on the left of their details.
- The Actions bar shows the number of learners selected and the Actions box. Click the arrow on the Actions box to show the menu.
- Select Download as PDF.
- The Assessment is saved as a Portable document format (PDF) file in your local downloads folder.
You can use a web browser like Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari or Google Chrome to open and print the PDF file.