How to resolve assessment issues
You can resolve assessment issues at any time until the assessment is completed.
To resolve assessment issues:
- Click the Assessments tab on the menu bar at the top of the page to show the menu.
- Select the course name to show the Assessments page.
- Click the In progress tab to show learners with an assessment status of In progress.
- Find an individual learner by filtering, see How to use filtering to find a user.
- Click the Open button on the right of the learners details to show the assessment.
- To find questions, scroll down the assessment or click a topic link in the Outline to go to a topic.
- Read the issue and the learner's comments then choose an action:
- To add comments click Add a comment then click Send.
- To add an action click the Mark as arrow and select an action from the list.
Note The assessment Issues counter shows the current number of unresolved issues the learner has raised in the assessment.
Note Questions that need resolving are labelled with an alert symbol and An action is required text.
|Add a comment||Explain why you chose an action|
|Resolved||The issue is resolved|
|Acceptable risk||Risk level is determined by your employer’s policies|
|Not applicable||This issue does not apply|
Continue to scroll through the questions and resolve issues.
To exit, click the Exit button at the top of the page.