How to resolve assessment issues in bulk
If an assessment has more than one unresolved issue, you can apply one action and comment to all current unresolved issues. You can resolve assessment issues at any time until the assessment is completed.
To resolve assessment issues in bulk:
- Click the Assessments tab on the menu bar at the top of the page to show the menu.
- Select the course name to show the Assessments page.
- Click the In progress tab to show learners with an assessment status of In progress.
- Find an individual learner by filtering, see How to use filtering to find a user.
- Click the Open button on the right of the learners details to show the assessment.
- Click the menu icon on the right of the Exit button.
- Select Mark all unresolved issues as… to show the pop up window.
- Choose an action to apply to all unresolved issues:
- Add a comment to explain your action.
- Click Apply.
Note The assessment Issues counter shows the current number of unresolved issues the learner has raised in the assessment.
|Resolved||The issue is resolved|
|Acceptable risk||Risk level is determined by your employer’s policies|
|Not applicable||This issue does not apply|