How to reset/delete an assessment
Only assessments with a status of In progress can be reset or deleted. Completed assessments cannot be changed and are archived to create a permanent record of the assessment.
To reset/delete an assessment:
- Click the Assessments tab on the menu bar at the top of the page to show the menu.
- Select the course name to show the Assessments page.
- Click the In progress tab to list learners' assessments with a status of In progress.
- Find an individual learner by filtering, see How to use filtering to find a user.
- To select the learner, click the check box on the left of their details.
- The Actions bar shows the number of learners selected and the Actions box. Click the arrow on the Actions box to show the menu.
- Select Reset.
- In the pop up window choose an option:
Note You can select multiple learners.
|To delete the assessment and change the status to Not started||click Delete|
|To delete the assessment and create a new assessment||click Start again|
Note You can also select this option for an individual learner from the menu on the right of the learner’s details. Click the down arrow to show the menu, then select Reset.