How to download an Assessment Issues report
The Assessment Issues report:
- Shows totals for questions and learners with raised issues.
- Lists questions with issues to help identify common problem areas.
- Lists learners’ responses and comments on issues.
To print an Assessment Issues report:
- Click the Assessments tab on the menu bar at the top of the page to show the menu.
- Select the course name to show the Assessments page.
- Click the Issue report button on the right of the assessment status tabs.
- The Assessment issues report is saved as a Portable document format (PDF) file in your local downloads folder.
You can use a web browser like Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari or Google Chrome to open and print the PDF file.