How to download an Assessment Issues report
The Assessment Issues report:
- Shows totals for questions and learners with raised issues.
- Lists questions with issues to help identify common problem areas.
- Lists learners’ responses and comments on issues.
To print an Assessment Issues report:
- Click the Assessments tab on the menu bar at the top of the page to show the Assessment management page.
- To choose a different course assessment, click the arrow on the right of the course name to show the list and select your course assessment.
- Click the Export button on the right of the assessment status tabs to show the Export assessment data window.
- Click Issue report.
Note The page shows the default course assessment and lists all enrolled learners with their assessment status.
A link to the Assessment Issues report is sent to your email. The report can also be downloaded from the Jobs list on the main menu.
You can use a web browser like Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari or Google Chrome to open and print the PDF file.