How to view Documents & policies
Documents & policies are resources that contain important information about your organisation. You can view a resource at any time, then close it and finish reading it later.
To view a resource:
- Click the Documents & policies tab on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Scroll down the list to find the resource. Resources that you must read are highlighted.
- Click the View button on the right of the resource details to open the viewer.
- Scroll through the information using the scroll bar on the right and use the viewer controls to help you navigate through the resource:
- Resources that you must read, include a confirmation check box. When you have read and understood all the information in the resource, click the check box to confirm.
- Click Close.
Note If you cannot see the option on your menu then your organisation has not subscribed to this feature.
|Toggle between: Fit to page to show the whole page in the viewer, and Fit to width to show the full width of the page in the viewer|