How to upload Documents & policies
The Documents & Policies module stores Portable Document Format (PDF) files. You will need to save a copy of your resource in PDF format before you can upload it into MyLMS.
To upload a resource:
- Click the Settings tab on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to find the ADD-ONS card and click Documents & policies.
- Click the +Add resource button on the right of the Documents & policies card.
- Click Select file to upload to open your local file search application.
- Navigate to your PDF file, select the filename and click Open.
- If you selected the wrong filename, select Change to try again.
- You can type in an alternative name for your resource that will be shown in MyLMS.
- Choose if this resource is required reading by Everyone or No requirement by selecting the option.
- Click Upload file and add resource.
To learn more about linking a resource and a course see How to link/unlink a resource and a course.
To learn more about linking a resource and a segment see How to link/unlink a resource and a segment.