How to set a resource to Required reading
Resources that must be read by everyone in your organisation, for example, Fire safety procedure, can be set to Required reading.
When you set a resource to Required reading:
- The learner’s MyLMS Dashboard will show a reminder for any unconfirmed Required reading resources.
- The resource will be highlighted in the learner’s Documents & policies page.
- After a learner has viewed the resource they will be asked to confirm they have read and understood the information.
- Confirmation time and date is recorded and you can download this information for reporting purposes.
- If you use automated messaging emails, you can include a reminder for Required reading resources.
To set a resource to Required reading:
- Click the Settings tab on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to find the ADD-ONS card and click Documents & policies.
- Scroll down to find the resource you want to change.
- Click the menu icon on the right of the resource’s details to show the menu.
- Select Edit.
- Select Required reading by Everyone.
- Click Save changes.
To learn more about reporting, see How to report on documents & policies activity.
To learn more about messaging, see How to start/stop sending Automated reminder emails.