How to view/download a resource
You can only view resources as a learner. To view a resource as an administrator you can download the resource as a Portable Document Format (PDF) file, then open it with a web browser like Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari or Google Chrome.
To download a resource:
- Click the Settings tab on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to find the ADD-ONS card and click Documents & policies.
- Choose the resource you want to download.
- Click the menu icon on the right of the resource’s details to show the menu.
- Select Download.
- The document is saved as a PDF file in your local downloads folder.
- To view the file, open it with a web browser like Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari or Google Chrome.