How to report on Documents & policies activity
You can download a comma separated values (CSV) file of Documents & policy activity for reporting.
The CSV file includes:
- Learner email address
- Resource filename and alternative name
- Activity date and time
- Activity type - View or Confirmed read
To download the CSV:
- Click the Settings tab on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to find the ADD-ONS card and click Documents & policies.
- Click the Download report button on the right of the Documents & policies card.
- The CSV file is saved in your local downloads folder.
Open the file with a spreadsheet application like Microsoft Excel, Apple Numbers or Google Sheets. You can analyse the report information by applying filters and calculating totals.