How to restore an archived resource
To restore an archived resource:
- Click the Settings tab on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to find the ADD-ONS card and click Documents & policies.
- In the Search bar, select Include archived resources and click the Search button.
- Scroll down to find the resource you want to change.
- Click the menu icon on the right of the resource’s details to show the menu.
- Select Restore.
- Click Continue.
Note Archived resources will be highlighted.
Note This will restore the resource with all its original settings including Required reading and any links to courses and segments.