How to set Assessment labels
An assessment label describes the environment that is assessed, for example, a learner may have to complete several assessments for different work areas, such as the office, the warehouse and a delivery vehicle.
Learners must add a label to every assessment they complete.
If you set assessment labels the learner must choose a label from the list.
If you do not set any labels the default is Free text, this means a learner can type any description they choose.
You can edit the assessment labels list at any time.
To set assessment labels:
- Click the Settings tab on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to find the Add-Ons card and click Assessment settings.
- In the TOPIC SETTINGS card, scroll down to find the assessment you want to change.
- Click the menu icon on the right of the assessment details to show the menu.
- Click Edit.
- Scroll down to the LABELS card.
- In the box, type the labels you want the learner to choose from. Type one label per line.
- Click Save changes.