How to set the Assessment notifications recipient
Assessment notifications can be included in daily and weekly automated reminder emails, for more information, see How to start/stop sending automated reminder emails.
You can choose to send all assessment notifications to the Primary contact or an LMS administrator.
If you use organisational segments you can choose to send assessment notifications for learners in a segment to the segment administrator.
Note Each segment must have one segment administrator with Admin or Write access to the segment. For more information, see How to create administrators.
Note If a segment has more than one segment administrator then Assessment notifications will be sent to the first segment administrator the LMS finds in each segment.
To set the Assessment notification recipient:
- Click the Settings tab on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to find the Add-Ons card and click Assessment settings.
- In the TOPIC SETTINGS card, scroll down to find the assessment you want to change.
- Click the menu icon on the right of the assessment’s details to show the menu.
- Click Edit.
- Scroll down to the NOTIFICATION RECIPIENT card.
- Choose the type of administrative user to receive notifications:
- The new recipient will receive notifications for new assessments. Select the check box to include all in-progress assessments.
- Click Save changes.
|Type||Assessment notifications recipient|
|Primary account contact|| All Assessment notifications will be sent to the Account
|LMS administrator||All Assessment notifications will be sent to one administrator. Choose from the list of all LMS administrators.|
|Segment administrator|| Choose the segment group by selecting the custom profile field that you use in your segment rule, for example, Location.
Assessment notifications for each segment will be sent to the segment administrator.
Changing a segment administrator
If you use organisational segments and you change a segment administrator, this means:
- All new assessment notifications for that segment will be sent to the new segment administrator
- All in-progress assessment notifications for that segment will continue to be sent to the previous segment administrator.
To send all in-progress assessment notifications to the new segment administrator, you must repeat the task to set the assessment notification recipient and select the check box to include all in-progress assessments.