How to use filtering to find an assessment
The Learning Management System (LMS) has many filters to help you find the assessments and group of learners you are looking for. The filter locations are shown below.
On the Filter bar near the top of the page, filter by:
Segments (if configured)
- Find All segments on the filter bar.
- Click the arrow to show the list of segments.
- Select a segment from the list to apply your filter.
- Find All topics on the filter bar.
- Click the arrow to show the list of topics.
- Select a topic from the list to apply your filter.
On the Tab bar, filter by:
Click a Tab to show assessments and learners in that group. You can also select a Status button to refine your filter.
On the Search bar, filter by:
Profile fields with keywords
- On the Search bar, find Name or email address.
- Click the arrow to show the list of profile fields and custom profile fields.
- Select a field from the list.
- In the box labelled with keyword(s) enter your search text to apply your filter.
Note You can use the * wildcard character to match any number of characters. For example, typing P* in the First name field will show all users with a first name starting with P or p.
Created or last login date range
- On the Search bar, find Date.
- Click the arrow to show the list of date ranges.
- Select a date range from the list.
- In the box labelled Last login, click the arrow to show the list of options.
- Select an option from the list to apply your filter.
On the Column headings bar you can sort by:
Click a column heading to sort into alphabetical/numerical order to refine your search.
Note To show or hide extra profile fields, click the ellipsis icon (...) in the column headings.
To clear all filters:
Click the Clear filter button on the right of the Action bar.