How to use filtering to find a course report
The Learning Management System (LMS) has many filters to help you find the courses and group of learners you are looking for. The filter locations are shown below.
On the Filter bar near the top of the page, filter by:
Segments (if configured)
- Find All segments on the Filter bar.
- Click the arrow to show the list of segments.
- Select a segment from the list to apply your filter.
- Find All courses on the Filter bar.
- Click the arrow to show the list of courses.
- Select a course from the list to apply your filter.
Compliance progress bar
- Move the mouse pointer to the different sections of the Compliance progress bar to show the enrolment stage and the percentage value.
- Click the different sections of the Compliance progress bar to show the Course reports page with the filters applied.
On the Tab bar, filter by:
Click a Tab to show courses and learners in that group. You can also select a Status button to refine your filter.
On the Search bar, filter by:
Profile fields with keywords
- On the Search bar, find Name or email address.
- Click the arrow to show the list of profile fields and custom profile fields.
- Select a field from the list.
- In the box labelled with keyword(s) enter your search text to apply your filter.
Note You can use the * wildcard character to match any number of characters. For example, typing P* in the First name field will show all learners with a first name starting with P or p.
Created or last login date range
- On the Search bar, find Date.
- Click the arrow to show the list of date ranges.
- Select a date range from the list.
- In the box labelled Last login, click the arrow to show the list of options.
- Select an option from the list to apply your filter.
On the Column headings bar you can sort by:
Click a column heading to sort into alphabetical/numerical order to refine your search.
Note To show or hide extra profile fields, click the ellipsis icon (...) in the column headings.
To clear all filters:
Click the Clear filter button on the left of the Action bar.